O’REILLY AUTO PARTS
“DIRTIEST CAR IN AMERICA CONTEST”
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING A PRIZE
ENTRY IN THIS CONTEST CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES
This Contest (defined below) is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. You understand you are providing your information to O’Reilly Automotive Stores, Inc. and not to Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. All questions, comments or complaints regarding the contest should be directed to, O’Reilly Automotive Stores, Inc. at the address listed below and not to Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
1. CONTEST DESCRIPTION: DIRTIEST CAR IN AMERICA CONTEST (the “Contest”) O’Reilly Auto Parts (Administrator) will give away 15 $25 O’Reilly Auto Parts gift cards; one gift card each day of the contest. Winners will be selected at random from among all eligible entries from May 6, 2016 through May 20, 2016 in accordance with these Official Rules ("Rules").
2. ELIGIBILITY: DIRTIEST CAR IN AMERICA CONTEST (“Contest”) is open only to legal residents of the United States (excluding Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Vermont, Guam and Puerto Rico) and all other United States residents in foreign territories and possessions who maintain a residence in any of the eligible states, who are 18 (19 in Alabama & Nebraska) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and directors of O’Reilly Automotive Stores, Inc., their subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising, promotion, or production agencies, any companies who are promotional participants or prize providers, web masters and web suppliers (and their respective IRS dependents, immediate family members parent, child, sibling and spouse) and individuals residing in their same household) are not eligible to participate. The Contest is void in Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Vermont, Guam and Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law.
3. ENTRY PERIOD: The Contest begins at 12:00:00 A.M. Central Standard Time (“CST”) on May 6, 2016, and ends at 011:59:59 P.M. CST on May 20, 2016 (“Entry Period”). One entry is allowed per person, per day, during the Entry Period regardless of entry method described below. Administrator’s computer is the official clock for the Contest.
4. THREE WAYS TO ENTER:
No purchase is necessary. All Entrants must submit a photo of themselves with their “dirty” car and include the hashtag, “#CleanMyCar” in order to be eligible to win. Entrants may enter the contest by posting their picture on the official O’Reilly Auto Parts’ Facebook page or tagging @oreillyauto on Twitter or tagging @oreillyautoparts on Instagram. One winner will be chosen at random each day.
To enter, visit the O’Reilly Auto Parts Facebook Fan Page, . Submissions must be: (i) complete; (ii) in compliance with entry requirements; and (iii) submitted no later than 011:59:59 P.M. CST on May 20, 2016. You must complete the entry form with all required information, for the entry to be eligible. Each day, only one entry per person or household sharing the same e-mail address will be entered in the Contest. The registered subscriber of the Facebook account is deemed to be the authorized holder of the e-mail account linked to the Facebook account. In the event of a dispute over who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account identified in the entry form. Multiple entries from the same person or household may result in automatic disqualification. Any submission not meeting the aforementioned criteria will be disqualified.
5. CONDUCT: Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the Contest. Entrants further agree to comply with and be bound by the decisions of the Judges, which are final and binding in all respects. The Administrator reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any Entrant it finds to be: (1) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; (2) violating the Rules; (3) violating the terms of service, conditions of use or general rules or guidelines of any Administrator property or service; (4) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or (5) failure to provide documentation verifying U.S. citizenship or permanent U.S. residency. Any false information provided within the context of the Contest by any Entrant concerning identity, postal address, ownership of rights or non-compliance with the Rules may result in the immediate disqualification of an Entrant from the Contest. Administrator further reserves the right to disqualify any entry that it believes in its sole and unfettered discretion, infringes upon any third party right, violates any law or otherwise does not comply with these Official Rules. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY PROPERTY OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, ADMINISTRATOR O’REILLY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Daily Prizes: 1 (15 total) $25 O'Reilly Auto Parts gift card. Total ARV $375.00.
Total ARV: $375
Limit one (1) prize per Entrant for the duration of the Entry Period. Prizes will be shipped to winners once they are notified and address is confirmed. Winner may not substitute, assign or transfer a prize, but Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value should the advertised prize become unavailable for any reason. A prize consists of only the item specifically listed as the prize. All federal, state, and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winner. Each prize is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Winner is solely responsible for all applicable taxes, insurance and other expenses which may be required for the enjoyment and use of the respective prize.
7. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
9. LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY: Released Parties are not responsible for illegible, lost, late, damaged, destroyed, inaccurate, delayed, incomplete, unintelligible, non-delivered, misdirected, stolen entries; or for incomplete, inaccurate, lost, interrupted or unavailable network, satellite, telephone networks or lines, cellular towers or equipment (including handsets), computer online systems, computer equipment, software, viruses or bugs, servers or providers, or other connections, availability or accessibility; or for unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; or miscommunications, failed computer, telephone, cellular, satellite, or cable transmissions, lines or other technical failure; or for jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; or for any other errors of any kind, whether human, technical, mechanical, electronic or network, including, without limitation, any errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest or in any Contest-related materials; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information, or the failure to capture any such information. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Contest or Website, as solely determined by the Administrator, will be disqualified (and all associated entries will be void), and Administrator reserves the right to terminate such Entrant’s eligibility to participate in this or any other Contest offered by Administrator. Entries generated by robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated means or by any means which subvert the entry process will be disqualified. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to Entrants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Contest. Should any portion of the Contest be, in Administrator’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Administrator, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Administrator reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend or terminate the Contest, and select winner for the random drawing from all non-suspect, eligible entries received prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Administrator. Without limiting the release provided above, and for greater certainty, Released Parties will not be liable for (a) any incomplete or inaccurate information, whether caused by wireless device users or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of entries; (b) the theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (c) any problems with or technical malfunctions of telephone networks or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, viruses or bugs; (d) any failure of any message to be received by or from Administrator for any reason including but not limited to traffic congestion on the Internet or wireless waves or at any Web site or combination thereof; or (e) damage to Entrant’s or other person’s system or equipment occasioned by participation in this Contest.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE OR DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM WWW.OREILLYAUTO.COM, OR ANY OTHER WEB SITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS CONTEST. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
10. ARBRITRATION/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited by law, Entrants in the Contest agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prize awarded, or the administration of the Contest or the determination of the Winner, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration, to take place in the State of Missouri, U.S.A. pursuant to the Rules of the American Arbitration Association, (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS CONTEST BUT IN NO EVENT SHALL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED; AND (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL AN ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANTS HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrant(s) and Administrator in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Missouri without regard to conflicts of law doctrine.
11. WINNERS LIST: For the name of the winner, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to: O’Reilly Marketing Department, Attn: Dirtiest Car In America, 233 S. Patterson Ave. Springfield, MO 65802 to be received by January 5, 2014. No email requests will be fulfilled.
12. ADMINISTRATOR: O’Reilly Automotive Stores, Inc., 233 South Patterson, Springfield, MO 65802. Questions about this Contest can be emailed to email@example.com.